Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: Daily Achievements!

@ENKELI Hi 👋🏼 How was your day? @ENKELI Ritiisi  - it’s your new last name 🙌🏼

@Glisten my favourite Tomaatii, I hope your dinner wasn't ruined.

My day was busy, a typical Thursday. We have one team member who really isn't made for transport and logistics and they make more work for the rest of us. I shall call them M. M dragged their feet all day and then it was a mad dash for myself and K. D was off sick and the newest team member is not yet up to speed so K and I had to do the work of 4 people.

How are you feeling tomaatii? Have you thought about what you're doing regarding your potential Bully relocation?

Thinking of you 🫂💜

Derby this weekend, let's go Dockers!

@Glisten I just answered you lovely, in the Good morning feed.

I like my new last name, and your full name is now Glisten Tomaatii 🍅

Now why is there no ritiisi emoji?!

@ENKELI  transport and logistics I think that would be a good job if you can hand pick your team.

You’d want high energy people with an eye for detail.

Have you thought about going into OHS?

Bully yes I’m going to do it for 2 reasons

1. FREE

2. Design. Interior design. Furniture design and building 🙌🏼

I told you I staged the apartment for viewing right?

IMG_3458.jpeg

IMG_3462.jpeg

IMG_3464.jpeg

IMG_3445.jpeg

@Glisten yes Tomaatii, transport and logistics is good if you have a good team. We mostly have a good team, M is the thorn in our sides but even D doesn't upset me anymore. Not being in today made the issues with M bigger, normally D will sort M out. Ironically M has been there the longest yet they still ask me how to do certain things. I tolerate M. They only have 2 moods, miserable and eye-roll worthy, or over the top, pretending they're hip and can act like a 30 year old despite being twice that in years. 

Yes, your staging I've no doubt is what sold the apartment. You clever tomaatii 🤗

@Glisten had to switch to  the tablet to see the photos. You did a wonderful job my darling Tomaatti 

@ENKELI Ritiisi why or how do you know the Finnish language?

It’s not that common.

G

@ENKELI  Ohhhh that’s a bit tragically sad. But it is funny that their initials are D&M 😂

@Glisten when I was in my early 20s my mum and brother decided to learn Russian. Being before technology brought us the intorwebs you studied at TAFE. I wanted to learn a language too so why Finnish? The same answer my mum gave when asked why Russian.....because it's there. 

Then I met a Finnish girl at work and we became good friends. She taught me a lot but I've lost most of it now due to lack of use. When I signed up with Sane I had to find a moniker that didn't give my real identity of course and so I dug out enkeli which is a word I've always loved. I remember a few phrases, hei means hi, kippis is cheers and mina rakistan sinua is I love you.

Glad you chosen to take the Bully offer, and I'm happy you get rent free. You'll have to scope out the closest men's shed, the Midland and Gidgegannup sheds are about a 25 minute drive. I couldn't find online Bbook though.

@Glisten ha ha D&M, too funny!

The 5th member, L is a quiet one, I've not warmed to her but she's nice enough. Very closed off, wheras D,K and I are fairly open with each other. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance