Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

@Judi9877 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Snowie @Former-Member @TAB @Meowmy @Clawde @Emelia8 @Eve7 @oceangirl @frog @Sans911 @outlander @Bellarose75 @Lee82 @Dimity @Olga @bipolarbunny @Krishna  and everyone my big achievement is I woke up this morning feeling good about myself and alot of that has to do with BB's (bipolarbunny's) wonderful poetry and of course our wonderful Sane community.

Have a fabulous day everyone. Love peaxxx

@greenpea hey beautiful girl,have a good day. Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210318 (4).jpeg

Good job everyone. "No matter how small, every step forward is not backwards"  Today I've

- fought off the blues and got up ✔️

- put dog out to pee ✔️

- pushed through having to stop half way with excruciating (#9) back pain

- resisted urge to take strong analgesia instead of rest, resisted urge to go straight back to bed, even walked pain out a little ✔️

- cup of tea, diet bar & medications ✔️

- read local paper ✔️

- watched Becker, made me laugh ✔️

- set  goals >  finish making Anzac poppy for dad (crochet), light a candle for Emelia8, walk dog 🤞:face_with_rolling_eyes:  

Simple life

Hi @greenpea 

Have a great day. 

lots of love OG

hi Everyone not sure that I posted achievements for yesterday or not so Ill start with yesterday and today                                                                                                yesterdays achievements where 1 feeling the need to kind to those around me and the second acheivement for yesterday was allowing myself to be reflective side note Ive been very much reflective about all kinds of things in my life for a week or so maybe two weeks                                                                                                               Todays achievements have been getting out of bed this morning as I slept in till 11am and eating Breakfast even though it was chocolate, I may have a coffee soon Smiley LOLHeart

oh @Former-Member  sorry to hear that you are in Lockdown Smiley Sad but well done on your acheivements regarding sorting your home room by room you sound like your doing the best you can to get through so a glass or yum food is a nice reward for yourself ,I really need to start decluttering at least the bedrooms in my house but that still hasnt been done as yet hmmm maybe a future goal to work on anyway just saying Im thinking of you,it isnt easy to get things done around the house sometimes and I find that family or people we know sometimes cant understand why we dont declutter in say what they think is a normal timeframe to clean but well done to you and take care during lockdown HeartHeart

1) Garden

2) Sorted and filed CDs from my friend's box.  

3) Answered email by phone: was flexible and changed and made new plans, also was given space and heard when I said I was very fragile atm.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dropping by to say this thread is so inspiring. It's so great to see everyone recognising that even small steps are HUGE and deserve to be celebrated! I look forward to reading more of these 💙

Hi @Former-Member ! Thanks for the wonderful comments about the thread. It's nice to get recognised so thank you for that. I started this thread as I find it different from a gratitude diary type thing and as I said earlier, I have depression and find it hard to look on the bright side of life at times, so hence, the start of this thread! Feel free to join in on the achievements!

Judi9877😎💐🎊

My achievements today:

I got up

I got dressed

I am at work

Met with Director who says my work performance is excellent, He congratulated me saying I have inspired him. I didn’t tell him about last night.

I’ve eaten lunch. I am so depressed today, can I say that here?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance