Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

thanks @HenryX  enjoy your trip. 

Am going to tackle lounge room, bathroom and have another go at back verandah and mow lawn etc over next couple days

Good evening @TAB @Anastasia @HenryX @LostAngel @ShiningStar @Daisydreamer @flybluebird @ButterflyBeauty @Rhye @Shaz51 @frog and all forumites here.

Today, my achievements were:

- Tracked my moods on the My Compass program

- Handed the keys back to our old rental property 

- Spoke to our new owner about getting the section of the door fixed so it's safe for Mitz who is currently living with my sister 

- Paid the cleaner and the gardener their bills

- Worked on my crochet blanket which I'm really enjoying 

- Collected an order of notebooks from Officeworks that was overdue in collecting 

- Had a late lunch out at a cafe with my housemate 

- Did some relaxation exercises instead of taking an anxiety tablet when I began to get stressed out this morning 

Judi9877☺️💐

Way to go @Judi9877 😀👍❤❤

well done @Judi9877  Proud of you Heart

my Acheivements today are well honestly it was a stressfull day and now all I feel like doing is watch a movie and eat chocolate,stress thanks to centrelink stuff,sounding like an idiot on the phone to my Job Provider for not completing my requirements on time without a proper reason,frustrating so much so I kind of went off at them a bit on the phone for asking so many questions and honestly I dont know why I havnt got a job yet ,I do want a Job Smiley Mad anyway moving on from that I think my payment is sorted but Ive been warned so one last chance to sort it out next time on time,ok really moving on now ,acheivements one got out of bed two had a hot shower three ate lunch after sleeping for half the day,four,did a load of washing,five answered the job provider call,six applied for one job online and put so much time and effort with how I wrote the application,seven ate dinner ,eight had another shower to relieve stress,nine about to watch a movie ,eat chocolate and fall to sleep,also rang lifeline but am safe night everyoneSmiley IndifferentSmiley Frustrated

Good evening @LostAngel @Shaz51 @TAB @HenryX @Anastasia @frog @Daisydreamer @flybluebird @pinklollipop15 and all forumites here.

Well done on getting through everything @LostAngel ! I'm so proud of you, especially in regards to the Centrelink issues that I know you were concerned about👍🏻!

As for me, my achievements have been:

- Had a shower;

- Took time out during the day to just rest on my bed and chill, without taking an anxiety med, and because it was also hot here in Melbourne 

- Spent the day at home

- Started the feelings module on Moodgym 

- Finally wrote and sent my psychologist an long overdue email

- Knitted a Christmas tree in less than hour tonight from a knitting magazine that I borrowed from the library whilst listening to Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped in Red Christmas album on my iPhone 

0EFFF149-1A18-493B-AF52-9D313FB31800.jpeg

- Downloaded the 2 Hi-5 Christmas albums on my iPhone from Apple Music this afternoon snd listened to them to get me in a festive mood

- Posted on Facebook 

That's all from me tonight folks!

Judi9877☺️🌸🎄

Well done @Judi9877 @LostAngel and others posting. I usually don't feel I've achieved anything. The washing up and laundry are usually as far as I get.

In the past  two days I've enrolled in a weekly community activity for next year and set limits on my screen time so I don't spend the day doomscrolling. I recently started using Daylio for mood and activity tracking and find I can also use it for goal setting. I'm hoping it will help - it's been good so far.

I also bought a 2022 d iary to use as a gratitude and aspirations journal. That feels like an achievement in itself

Dimity

Good evening @Dimity @LostAngel @Shaz51 @TAB @HenryX @Daisydreamer @flybluebird @Paperdaisy @Rhye @Anastasia @frog and all forumites here.

Well done on your achievements @Dimity. I'd like to thank you for sharing them as they were great to read. Please don't be worried about what you see as an achievement as living each day is a massive achievement and I'm so lucky to be able to do that along with writing things down here in the forums just like you have done. Anything can be an achievement in your eyes as long as you have done something, whether that be doing the laundry or the dishes- it all counts as it means you have done something and you are proud of it to recognise it as an achievement. Keep up the great work ️!

Today, I achieved the following things:

- I got approved for a car loan so I spent some of the day on my iPhone looking up cars for sale 

- I spoke to my sister on the phone 

- I signed a bond lodgement form for our new landlord who came over with the forms 

- I ate 3 meals for once in a few weeks (I've had trouble with my appetite of late which I'm putting down to stress and maybe other underlying mental health issues that I'm not fully aware of)

- I went on the Sane forums

- I started a new cross stitch kit of Tatty Teddy with a flower in his hand.

Judi9877😎💐

Hi @LostAngel @Dimity @Shaz51 @TAB @HenryX @Daisydreamer @flybluebird @BPDSurvivor @Anastasia @frog and all forumites here.

Today, my achievements were:

- I had a shower

- I purchased a new used car from a local dealership 

- I finally had chicken Cacciatore for dinner with brown rice

- I watched the 6pm news

- I finished another beanie for charity

Not very interesting achievements I know but to me, it meant that I did some things and I'm proud of what I did achieve.

Judi9877☺️💐

Well done @Judi9877
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance