Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

Hey @Sunnyside226 how are you? This might make you laugh the kids we put to bed half an hour ago just came back out to the lounge room one in football boots one carrying a portable karaoke machine
🥳

@ArraDreaming 😂😂😂 kids are funny. What can I say Friday night party night in the house?   

Nah, all good on my side. I'm sorry if it's felt like I haven't wanted to talk to you @Sunnyside226 . My apologies.

I'm sorry to hear today has been a bit meh for you.

I'm still trying to get back on track after having COVID. I'm usually such a routine-oriented person but after COVID, I feel like I'm everywhere.

Other than that, things are pretty good over here. I don't think I've told you yet, but I have a cavoodle puppy in the house. Her name is Ruby-Rose

cavoodle puppy  that a big or small puppy?  Is it like a sausage dog?  @tyme  that's a very Pacific name there 

I have to work tonight 😩   

@tyme  are you the one who doesn't listen to music?  Also do you run? 

Run??? LOL. That's a joke. There'll be an earthquake if I run! I'm hopeless at running. I used to love walking and practising mindfulness as I walked, but with arthritis in my feet, I really struggle. So I have to find low impact exercises like swimming. I'm also doing more upper muscle strengthening exercises too. @Sunnyside226 

What time are you leaving for work?

Cavoodle.. it was only 6 weeks old when I got her. She's nearly 12 weeks now.

LoL @tyme  that was a very big no to running    do you do push ups?  

She sounds cute   

I'm leaving soon   I'll be awake all night 

What's your favourite sweets?  Any plans for weekend?

Yeah, a bit like that… we put them both to bed for a sleep over together that their request at about 8:30 they are still up, meh it’s Friday let them have it they will crash soon @Sunnyside226

Party at your house @ArraDreaming ? I'm in! LOL.

@Sunnyside226 , I do wall push ups, not on the floor. I'm not THAT fit lol. I know I need to get my muscle strengthening exercises going because otherwise I'm going to suffer later with my joints.

Sweets? ANything chocolate. If there's cake, ice cream, slices, muffins... I ALWAYS go chocolate 🙂

Hope you stay safe at work. I'll catch you we I see you next. I'm hopping off now too.

Have a good night!

Lol party party kids

? @ArraDreaming   

Night @tyme  talk tomorrow  

Sorry to bother again just a question 

It is only one @moderator or is it like many different ones   

Sorry for asking  😟 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance