Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Not been such a good @Eve7 gp appointment this morning and spent most the rest of the day in bed where I feel safe. 
hope your ok?

Hi @Eve7  was just napping here

Thanks @Anastasia ... yes dinner was quite nice. Oh dear, I do hope you were finally able to shake that pesky headache before your pizza evening. Hope that went well too, with just the four of you tonight.

Hi @Clawde and thank you for the update. It sounds as though it was a successful, constructive and enjoyable day for you. As well as for your other guests. Always a pleasure to talk with you Clawde, as well as to try to help in any way I can. Ahhh nice ... I do like Thai food. I recall you spent quite a bit of time Thailand, so I expect you would also love Thai food. And well done on pleasing everyone with your coffee .. quite the barrista I think. I hope your afternoon nap was restful. It makes me very happy that you had such a great day. You have definitely earned a sound and contented sleep tonight.

@Eve7 ... the coaching course sounds like a fairly intense thing, but hopefully fun too. Oh wow, you are quite the gadabout arent you? It was SA a few weeks ago, over the border to NSW last week and now off to VIC in a few weeks time. Are you trying to make up for that cancelled European River Cruise you had to cancel due to COVID? 😊🌸

Thanks @Snowie. Hi @Bow .. thinking of you sweetheart.

Ahhh @TAB .. I knew when I wrote snitzel that I had it wrong. I actually think Snitzel is the spelling for the racehorse. Silly me. So you have spelt it the proper German way ... looks much better with the ch added in there ... ie Schnitzel. Danke my friend. Pie (presume you mean an Aussie meat pie, such as Villi's or Four n Twenty) and veges is pretty good too. Although I find microwave (frozen) veges tend to go a bit watery in the microwave. I do prefer steamed fresh veges.

Anyway ... good night everyone.

Emelia 💓💤🤗

I've been too chicken to go interstate @Eve7 @Emelia8  Hi again @Clawde  sounds like you are functioning on higher level then me, not working last few months plus dont want to, woulddnt dream of having people over to my place lol. Did have a guy knocked around with a few years back , but he could be a handful as much as company.

Didnt realise re spelling @Emelia8  yes I know a litlle German,my father is German. anyway its prob Austrian if get technical re 'Wiener Schnitzel' means 'Viennese Schnitzel ' as in from Vienna or Wien in German. Boring myself now re pedantry soz lol

Good night @Emelia8 

These are my normal interstate visits at this time of year. I’ll also be in NSW next month to visit Mum.

Hopefully the coaching course is fun...I have to take swimmers and active wear..and laptop. Two full days so I won’t be around much.

Just curling up in bed now.

💖🤗🙏🤗💖

No problems @TAB 😊
By the way ... are you back on the wagon? I've been meaning to ask.

@Eve7 ... the course sounds very full-on. I do hope its fun as well as intense. But one thing it definitely will be ... is a distraction for you for two full days. Good thing you had today off work, as it means you at least have one day off. Okay then, since you wont be around much for the weekend ... I will wish you a lovely weekend and hope everything goes as well as possible. I think you have finished your spare room in the other house ready for your eldest grand daughter to move into with you. When do you actually make the official move?

Emelia 💤

Sleeping here tonight @Emelia8  still

have stuff everywhere but it looks like organised chaos rather than disorganised chaos!

Dream well my friend 💜

um no  @Emelia8  nothing today though its going to happen again soon. Need my brain to make proper decisions plus its not healthy in so many ways 

No saucepans atm all trashed not replaced yet. was microwave mashed potato and oven cauli cheese. Vilis? Where are you from ? SA ? Or are they interstate now ? Discovered national pies from Tas at IGA beats most things here except herbet adams or bakery @Emelia8

I'm NSW @TAB ... and yes, I think Villi's are nationwide now. 😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance