Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@saturnzoom I hope you are doing okay💖

Hugs my @PinkFlamingo 🥰

You are a wonderful peer support person ❤️ 

Music video by The Verve performing Bitter Sweet Symphony. © 1997 Virgin Records Limited

Hi @Appleblossom 

How are you?

hey @oceangirl I am getting through. It’s still really tough atm but .. my shrink said I am such a tough cookie… his teeth hurt.. wry smile. Good to see you.

@PeppyPatti heartsore for adult kids and the angst of letting go. Me too. So hard when it’s not smooth for them. We watch from the sidelines. 

@Shaz51 hugs

@creative_writer hey. You remind me to get back into writing some day. 

@StuF yay. Volunteering sounds good. What kind of gig?

@saturnzoon Thanks for trying to share and tagging us. I have lost heaps in the Sane black hole. 

@StanD 

Blooming tyre. How dare it go flat. Nuisance. Yep I should check out that work book.

@PinkFlamingo Sorry to hear about your ventilator problem. Its massive. I love your attitude. The whole point of being a peer… is you have experience of the s**t.  You have lived experience. Without that you would not make as many connections.  Go you!

@TAB back to school!

@Appleblossom 

Husband wide awake here,  coffee ️ time 1am 

@Shaz51 @Oh dear. Mr Shaz! Not easy to control sleep 

I never do coffee at this time. I am up to do a live stream seminar from America and they have different time zones. 

Atrial fibrillation @PeppyPatti 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance