Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today 😊💚

Good morning @Ant7  and @TAB s have a great day guys. xx

20 here today @greenpea  could not get warm yest was feels like 7deg at 5pm wind like 60kph

funny had a 26 and 32 recently lol last day tomorrow re work, had the worst sleep last night, but am going in stuff them I will have that money thankyou ha ha

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am doing great thanks. I hope you are too. We are due for a storm later. The pea loves thunder and lightning :p. What have you got on today?

@TABs Hehe! Good on you TABs 😄 get that moolah!! then on Wednesday you can relax. You have been working so hard.x

got toget dressed and get self food for day here @greenpea  head feels like balloon full of water, was on toilet all night seemed, hi ho I want that money am going in lol

@TABs you are such a funny dude :D.x Just take it easy though yeah.

..tuesday night .. @greenpea  anyway yeah was hard work for me, still need to change bp meds etc , plus age, new found mass and old bad  attitude .. I got through somehow plus cough and blood noses and wanting to go home and or take days off lol

@TABs take it easy TABs. Sorry to hear that your health is still a concern.

it might be funny but its true @greenpea  GP.. gotta run, enjoy the weather today

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance