Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hope you have a good day out @The-red-centaur

Good morning all
Hope your Saturday is good

Good morning everyone ... wishing you all a lovely Saturday ... with as much love, light and happiness as you can muster.

@MDT @TAB @Clawde @The-red-centaur @Schitzo @Meowmy @greenpea @Eve7 @WIP @Bow @Maggie @Adge @Former-Member @Judi9877 @greenpea @Snowie @Former-Member @Peri @Anastasia @outlander @Zoe7 @BlueBay @Former-Member @Owlunar @NatureLover  @Lee82 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @frog @eth @Mazarita @Exoplanet @CheerBear @Sans911 @Former-Member @Daisydreamer @pipinya @Rosie93 @TideisTurning and anyone else I may have inadvertently forgotten.

Much love and hugs to you all.

Emelia 🤗💕

Image result for Good morning all, have a wonderful day

Thank you @Emelia8 💕

Hi all 👋🙂

Thank you, @Emelia8! Hi @Anastasia. Hope you both find some wonderful moments today. Heart

Thank you @Mazarita and you too 🌸🌹🌸

👋💕️ @Emelia8 ..... a d everybody 😏

have a good one y'all

Word up,say word @MDT 

Good morning and good afternoon everyone! Had a busy morning doing the last of moving at 9am and then having to do some food shopping for our new place. I'm pleased to say that we are now moved in and just have to do the wonderful task of unloading boxes and things. I've also just had 2 delicious sausages from the local Bunnings as a late breakfast/ early lunch. 

Time to head to my new place and go for a much deserved snooze! Enjoy your day forumites!

Judi9877😎💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance