Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

just got to get into the party system @Flying_Hams  lol

No way @TAB
Hate it lol

Going to an art exhibition with a girl I am speaking to on a dating app.
Might see some good art

Good afternoon @Flying_Hams @TAB @greenpea @Former-Member @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @Daisydreamer @flybluebird @frog and all forumites here.

@Flying_Hams I wish you success with the girl and I hope you enjoy the art exhibition! One of the most memorable exhibitions I went to was in Launceston many years ago to see the comic Snake Tales at Inveresk Art Gallery. It was so much fun reading the comics on the wall and seeing all the things Snake Tales had been put on, including roller skates of all things! I still love reading the comic in the newspaper when I get around to it and my sister often sends me funny strips that she thinks I might like (along with Garfield who I love!) via photos on her phone.

Good news on the car front! I bought the car I went looking at from the local dealership and now I just have to wait til Monday to contact the loan company to arrange payment of it. It's an auto Ford hatchback and goes really well as I took it for a test drive, which was good and we even found a new playground that's unique to the area which I want to explore later on. Hopefully by the end of the next week or so I can hand back my sisters Manual car as I'm getting sick of making detours to avoid steep hills in the area. Yes, I'm not a fan of rolling back and doing those lovely clutch handbrake starts as you can probably tell! At least I'll have some good news to tell my psychologist in our next appointment next week and that is 1 less stress off my load now. Maybe things are starting to go my way for once. 

Enjoy the rest of what's left of Saturday forumites!

Judi9877☺️🍀🚘

Go you Hams @Flying_Hams 

Yep, I did a Coles Online Order a few days ago @TAB I have lots of trouble finding ordinary stuff (that's on Shelves) - through Online system.

Their website said "Buy Bailleys on Special" - Then said "We won't Deliver that, so you cannot buy it".....

Adge

Yeah it might get better if do again @Adge bakery stuff had to be dropped w woolies as 'only after 3pm' etc lol

@TABs  I have never seen that episode!! thanks t will settle down and watch it now. xxxx

@TABs Hilarious ! thank you TABs xxxx

@Clawde  Good morning beautiful. Hoping you are sleeping well now, Lots of love peaHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance