Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks heaps @lavenderhaze  - much appreciated xx

Tend to shut shop when things aren't so good. 

Wall up and prep for war... whether that is of the MH kind, or physical recovery kind, or the fighting for my [expletive] rights kind - yet again.

Not to worry... I am literally covered in scars on the outside, and many more on the inside.. what's a few more, here and there...

I hope your day goes well 🙂 xx

I read today that if you do not take breaks, your body will schedule one for you, and it won't be at a convenient time, so I think shutting shop when you need is an act of self-care @PinkFlamingo 

You're an inspiration, with or without the scars, and I hope the scars heal with time ❤️

Yeah I think that is true @lavenderhaze .. I need to reel in a bit to save resources for the current pile-on xx

Thank you kindly... The scars on the outside I wear with a sense of humility, resilience, and hard-earned knowledge, and the ones on the inside I tend to cover gently when they start to bleed. One day maybe, things might be different, however that'll do for now 🙂 xx

Thanks for your kindness and support, really helps a lot 🙌

@MDT ^^^^^re @PeppyPatti  prev post

Hi @PeppyPatti, @TAB @Glisten @lavenderhaze I hope today has been a good day for you all 🙂

Hey there @PeppyPatti 🌺🙂

And hey there @TAB @tonys @Glisten @ShiningStar @lavenderhaze @MDT @Adge @Oaktree @Snowie @Eve7 @Meowmy @Shaz51 @creative_writer @Birdofparadise8 @Jynx @tyme 

i feel a bit slack for not being as on-the-ball as I want to be/have been in terms of keeping up with posts and chatting here… however as you guys know from hard earned experience, not everything goes to plan at all times. 
Just wanted to say I still think of you guys and hope you’re all doing ok as can be 💜💜🌺🌺

@PinkFlamingo totally understandable. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up, I do read through messages but since I am inattentive, I feel like I miss things. I think stress adds to my inattentiveness. I hope today has been okay for you MH and physical health wise 💖🫂

..bit of a write off here re day @creative_writer  cancelled dentist . didnt feel up to it. going tomorrow now. Wish I didn't have to go.

Hope your day was okay

@lavenderhaze  My friend in the USA just had a baby called him Hendrix. My daughter had a cat named Hendrix.

Strong influence is Jimi.

My handle is derived from William Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice “All that glisters is not gold.”

The ye olde time word for glitter.

It is a reminder for me.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance