Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hamsolo's Birthday Thread

@Flying_Hams realised I read this thread without posting. Hope you had a good day.

@TAB @Maggie @WIP @outlander @Shaz51 @NatureLover @DJMasters @Meowmy @Former-Member @Adge @Meowmy @Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia @AEB @frog @Jacques @Schitzo @BlueBay @Former-Member @Owlunar @Lee82 @Former-Member @chibam

Thank you all for your birthday messages. I had a very low key chill day.

Had Indian for dinner from a new place nearby. Got a coffee. Will be going to bed soon. Was going watch the final stage of the tour de France but its not on till 11:30 so ill be in bed before then.

Its been a wild year I think so today was looking a bit obscure. But I have remembered today that many people don't have much in this world. I practice a bit of gratitude and I think that's what I did today. Today felt different in a good way so I haven't sat about as if nothing happened. Maybe its a sign of getting older or getting closer to 30 at least.

Who knows. Thanks again for your messages and support forumites.
🙂

Glad your day was ok @Flying_Hams

thanks @The-red-centaur

See above message.
🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like a good day @Flying_Hams 

Night night. Sleep well. 😊

Night night to you too @outlander and everyone. 💜

You are wise beyond your years my friend @Flying_Hams , glad you had a good day 🎂🙂

Good night @Former-Member 😴

Sorry I’m late @Flying_Hams but sincerest wishes for your birthday. I hope you can move tomorrow after all that food!!!

💙💚💙

Happy Bierhday @Flying_Hams 

It sounds like you had a good day .....I'm glad, you deserve it'

xx

yeah I remember in my know nothing 20s  thinking 30 was over the hill, its barely the start @Flying_Hams  you will work it out

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance