Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@tyme @Bow @ArraDreaming @Former-Member @Abner hello everyone. Hope you're all travelling well. Had a lime papaya tea. Was actually quite nice drinking cool. Wish you all nice cuppa. Take care

Hey @tyme  my partner has actually gone out with a couple of friends (the trade off being my day out surfing) so I’m just chilling at home until she gets home, I don’t think it will be late, what about you? 

Doing the folding while I sit here @tyme

I'm eating cherries and lychees at the moment @ArraDreaming  🙂 

What are lychees? @tyme

What’s the plan for tomorrow @tyme

Lychees are a fruit from asia - think? A very sweet white fleshy fruit.

Screen Shot 2023-01-07 at 8.58.27 pm.png

Very expensive though. The ones I ate were a gift.

As for tomorrow, it'll be warm, so I'll be jumping in the pool. Then I'll be hanging out with you all 🙂

Never heard of it @tyme

Ooh you have a pool of your own? That’s cool

Yeah, I've got my own pool. It's pretty good, but in Melb I'm not sure it's worth the work involved seeing in a year, you only get to use it for a very short period. It's heated and everything, but still. @ArraDreaming . The pool came with the house when I bought it. Not my first choice to have a pool.

Anything planned for tomorrow?

Oh yeah I can understand that lots of work, yes tomorrow we are taking the kids to the Dino themed circus/amusement, it was meant to be earlier this week but I got the dates wrong! it’s looks fun and not too scary @tyme 

and that’s it! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance