Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Abner hey Abner, hope you will enjoy practising.I am much better. Hope to enjoy and relax for tomorrow.

@Abner @Former-Member @Shaz51 hello everyone, I am away at a small ocean town two hours from the city. Feel better away from mum and ocean breezes help. Hope you're all okay. Love a cuppa together

Enjoy  your day @Meowmy 

Hello @Bow , @Abner , @Former-Member , @tyme , @hanami 

Raining soo much up here 

Again @Shaz51 ! It's been raining here for a few days but come out sunny this afternoon which is quite nice! My daughter is getting around a bit better today and working it all out. Have you visited your mum already or is that later today?

❤️

@hanami , so good to hear your daughter is doing well 

Usually recover quicker when we are younger 

Going to visit mum tomorrow now as we worked this morning and had to get the fan belt tighten in the Ute 

Just had a fight with my printer, soo feeling very tired and aching now 

So I have rang up the hospital and spoke to mum , she thinks I came yesterday 🙃 

Damn printers @Shaz51 ! 

Oh your poor mum. What do you do! My mother-in-law came over yesterday to see my daughter and my daughter said, Grandma asked me the same questions a few times. I said, yeah...what do you do, hey1

❤️

@hanami , it is a new learning curve , but to be patient, kind, agreeing with everything xoxo

we have a tread called Caring for Someone Living with Dementia 

Oh I'll have a look at that @Shaz51 . Thank you.

Yes a whole new learning curve for sure. Kindness and patience are so important x

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good for you @Meowmy I also love the ocean 🌊 and the waves, the sound of the sea.

Don't know where you are based but it's certainly not swimming weather down here in Victoria.

Would love a cuppa if you are around still 😊.

@Former-Member hey Maggie,love a hot coffee. Yea. I am enjoying quiet time away from demanding mum. It's so nice and calm two hours away from home ha.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance