Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Shaz51 how are you

Hi @ArraDreaming , how are you and how was your day 

I am OK,  winding down for bed soon 

It was ok thank you currently putting a flat pack together for my partner as she started and gave up @Shaz51 now I can see why

@ArraDreaming hey Jay, how are you tonight? How's your amazing cooking? Am tired ha. Had a big nap. Just woke now. Hope you will have a nice evening.

Ohh they can be tricky @ArraDreaming and then did the boys wanted to help you 

You will be awake for a while now @Meowmy 

they’re in bed @Shaz51 this has been sitting half made since Wednesday night
it’s for the baby’s room but I wanted to get it done before mrs jay5 comes home from going out for dinner …. even as someone who works with tools and has built many things this is not making a lot of sense.
i did offer to just build one but she said no now we’re stick with this haha 😂 hey @meowny

Hi Meowmy, I had a sortt-of day, just got off the phone to my spiritual brother Stephen, it's always good to talk with him, even, when we're a bit worse for wear; it just made things a bit better. I did some music practice this morning so I feel I got somewhere today eventhough I spent most of the day in smouldering iltemper. How are you?

@Abner hey Abner, nice to hear from you. Hope you have a nice long weekend. Hope you will feel good. I have been anxious for a few days. My mother is very elderly. Hope it gets better with the day. It's a nice sunny day out here. Take good care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @hanami I'm well thanks.

Have started a new job. It's hard as I have only been there x 2 weeks. But getting easier each day.

Funnily enough I had a large chai latte yesterday at 1pm also. Mine was just a Mac Donalds one but boy did I enjoy it 😊.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance