Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

lack of organisation? dont know where to go ? have been thinking abut it for years, nothing much good evey happened here re work or god forbid social life. Just passing time , perhaps waiting for meagre inheritance in back of mind to try and buy a hovel somewhere lol @Former-Member 

TAB
Senior Contributor

...or tell myself  need to fix garden which is seeming impossible, lots shrubs died, without me realising it til too late, spent ages trying to fix lawn s after really harsh early summer year before last that finished shrubs as well plus got too much stuff guess just put on fb or leave here car has no tow bar either but could get one put on or guess could just leave a lot of stuff here that Ipaid for from last tenant likelounge, tables fridge etc, still servicable never ideal bla bla all sounds like excuses I lknow @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

A step at a time @TAB  one small step. If I can do it, so can you. 😸 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Been a long time coming . Tried before. Not seriously for a long time @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Well, maybe now is the time. Go for it. @TAB  We all need to make difficult changes. I know it's hard, but not impossible. It's up to you. Anyway, I guess it's sleep time.   I hope. 😬

TAB
Senior Contributor

Oh. Moving. Someone asked about drinking before went to bed. Cant sleep @Former-Member did you move house you mean?
TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah re sleep. Plus never was really a career move coming here. Deadended now for sure. Nite @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sleep well. And let's make positive changes, hey? 😸 @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Wouldnt be hard after last week @Former-Member anything better almost. But yeah no point being in town where am living cant keep pulling horses leg or whatever just need to get up and go. Put brave face on before going back to dead end employers before cant do it anymore . Think would collect shopping trolleys if no one knew me and could live on it lol nite

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, have a good day. Prayers for you both. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance