Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well done @Meowmy  just woke here . slept too much. cleaned up food, cat used to eat , but refused to today, guess should have known.

prob study once wake up

@TAB hey tabby, had lunch and done some food shopping. Sitting down. Need to get some stuff from chemist. Enjoy study.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm, not started yet @Meowmy  maybe need coffee and something to eat here. Well done with your trip. I woke hoping I hadnt slept that long, was annoyed at self when saw was 1.30 already.

@TAB hey tabby, having cup of tea and watch the world passing by. Hope you get study going.

Sounds like the sweet potato bread is a very nice replacement for gluten containing breads @SmilingGecko 🙂🌺

wish my woollies had that brand

- I’d love to try it.. will try to track it down elsewhere I think ☺️

my kneading skills leave much to be desired haha, however it’s proofing now… 🍞 

Sounds like your relatives made the most out of their situations as did mine and I’m sure many families across the world 💜

yes, there is much to be still learned, isn’t there 🙂🌺

I hope your walk is really enjoyable 😎

Do you remember this song from the 80's @PinkFlamingo? It was a Melbourne based band that did a cover song of the classic original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKq4zzSWV_g

Rare video clip from 1988 of Australian Band 'Huxton Creepers' cover of Manfred Mann classic 'Pretty Flamingo'

I just went for a walk @TAB terribly unfit since summer. Haven't been able to exercise due to the heat then my health going bung.  Back at it again! Enjoy your study. I'm about to watch some journalism

Yeah I do remember that one @SmilingGecko 🙌🏻😀🌺

What a blast from the past! 
thanks so much for sharing 💜🙂

bread has had its second knead, and just rising before I put it in the oven 🙂

I bought some lovely New Zealand boysenberry jam to go with it last shop 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, its going well thanks @Meowmy  made a bit of work for myself, but nearly there. this will be 1/5 things nearly done when get back to it. think other ones simpler than this, spent ages changing how it was laid out , could have gone with how it was already ugh oh well

TAB
Senior Contributor

I have barely exercised in months now @SmilingGecko  I read the other  day that can get back to older levels quicker if exercised previously

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance