Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, well done re study. Home now. Just chilling

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Done work week and started long weekend. Working on some deep stuff mentally. Pretty hard. But have to do it for sanity and survival. Ha. Life is hard. Take care all.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hiya @Meowmy 

Have a great long weekend. I hope you can work through your stuff successfully

@StuF thanks StuF. Not easy for everyone ha. Need to perseverance

TAB
Senior Contributor

1 question of 5 pretty much finished @Meowmy  got  a start on 2nd one, will loook at last 3 next., then back to lesson plans Ha. Thanks.

Got fire all set to go @StuF  will leave it a while yet, still somewhere near 20 supposedly. I feel cold tho ok its 17 , feels like 10 and dropping 3 deg /hour ha ha maybe I wont leave it that long ..

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, going for a nap.

Its cold here in Melbourne @TAB I need to put my electric blanket on tonight.  Will be wearing thermals. I also have my Selk'd walking sleeping bag which I got out of its packaging several weeks ago to air and ready for winter. I can sense I'll be using it soon. The winters in Melbourne are so icy cold ❄️🌨 I hope we don't lose power to heat our homes. Just stock up on enough wood TAB as a backup so you can heat your place. 

@TAB hey tabby, had a little sleep. Sounds your study is going well. Settling in for the night. Need to eat a bit ha. Hope you keep warm and fire and cat both behave.

Had a cool change here @TAB 

Well done on the studies!

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah not ordered wood yet here, had most left over from last year as took so long to get heater put in. cant believe all the trips I did to try and save $400 and then all the trouble with clowns who refused to install it, then had to wait 3 months for ones that did it in the end lol @SmilingGecko 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance