Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF 

export1716452760856.jpg

Morning dear.....

Looking like a good afternoon today ☀️ 

TAB
Senior Contributor

good idea re bike, bit yard is a bit rough for the tyres got on it, @Meowmy  did around the block ok 2 big blocks, near did a hamstring near the end ha ha  took 1/3 time of last walk. 

weights was only benchpress 1 set and lat pulldown 1 set  felt like was going to faint just lying back on bench, nearly didnt do anything at all ha ha lol @StuF  have a few days off then more bike and try like 6 exercises for weights, got to get walk in tomorrow

TAB
Senior Contributor

..said the Spider to the Fly .. @PeppyPatti @StuF  lol

@TAB 

Iggy would have been awesome

Howdy @PeppyPatti 

Nice looking afternoon here too

I hope yours is going well

Well done re bike and weights @TAB 

Gotta start somewhere

@TAB hey tabby, well done re exercises. One and half hours to weekend here. Hope the afternoon and evening will turn put okay for us.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I might have even gone on my own @StuF  bit unlike me at the time, guess no one else knew there remotely interested. I remember telling people he put his head inside a speaker box, well he did lol ..and yes, music was playing at the time lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I already tripled walking it had got so bad @StuF  but yeah, so quick gains poss if careful , just need to learn consistency

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  hope it goes quickly for you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance