Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, you manage okay on your own. Just washed some strawberries here

@Meowmy Yum strawberries 🍓 

Have a great Sunday funday. 
Cool 😎 friends @TAB @StuF @Bill16 @Meowmy 

G

@Glisten hey G, hope you had good sleep. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, guess I have lots of room for negativity . So vulnerable.  Not sure how long will survive ha.

Good morning @Glisten @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @SmilingGecko 

Hope your Sundays go well

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes if only they werent $4 at local shop re strawbs @Glisten  good morning 😊

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too @StuF  @SmilingGecko 

Hello @StuF @TAB have just been doing my regular end of week energy body / aura cleanse to lift of anything in my aura that may be contributing to my state of mind - the aura is like a sponge - it absorbs energy from others and can determine how people feel within themselves. I've noticed if my aura is not healthy I won't feel emotionally healthy either. Will also do a 'clearing' soon, it makes me robust and better able to face life so I can clear such repetitive negative things being attracted into my life over and over again. Its just a way to maintain energetic hygiene in this mad crazy world. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Very good @SmilingGecko 

Just watching football show here as team won last nite. Then shower and shops. Nearly Monday lol

I'm just trying to get this red lentil bread recipe right @TAB. There are different methods but neither of them get the desired consistency. The first recipe I poached off fb and they said to grind all the red lentils in a coffee grinder but when I turned it out of the oven it didn't hold together well. The next recipe told me to soak the lentils overnight which I did but did not come out as a nice consistency in the food processor. I followed all the steps but it did not work out properly. Its an experimental recipe for me never had this issue before with anything i've cooked really. Wondered if I should cook the lentils to soften them a bit more but that wasn't in the original method? WEIRD

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance