Skip to main content

Re: music thread

Well   see @Glisten   A guy with my multi lane thinking,  concludes then,  that the woman in the clip must be. . . .

You. . .

Now if the truth is less than this..     please,   don't tell me.     Allow an old man to smile n drift with his delusions.

Bless ya buddy..      tonys.

..timeline might say chip off the old block ... but ..yeah @tonys 

@TAB  Correct. That’s my clone, I mean baby.

my clone is Sherlock Holmes. I have no known offspring @Glisten 

@TAB  Aka Tablock Holmes

yeah just give me a blast of what he was on lol @Glisten  think was Shemlock Himlock on the Muppets lol

@TAB  … PAHAHA LOL 

Almost coughed water out of my nose 🤣

Yes old no shit Sherlock was chasing the Dragon @Glisten 

After spending hours sweeping, tidying, tearing house apart looking for stuff am off to bed now

@TAB @Glisten @tonys @SmilingGecko @tyme @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care.

Good morning @Meowmy wishing you a quiet and peaceful Sunday. How are your holidays going? Are you going to church today? Just did some exercise on my chi machine and having a light brekky with some gynostemma tea (my favorite tea of all) Will be making my own DIY skin cream today. It only takes two ingredients and is insanely cheap compared to what you buy elsewhere in the shops. Its a hyaluronic serum with vitamin C which makes my skin look amazing. I've got enough to last me until armageddon, well that a good thing! Just waiting for the farmer to deliver my eggs and produce and will get around to preparing some apricot slice and sweet potato bites - my stash of healthy junk food for next week. Anyway enjoy your day Meowmy!