Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

He was a friendly wise old cat. I think they call them Bengals or something from my internet search last time he came here. They are very independent going by descriptions. Wasnt spooked out like the cats you see at the RSPCA but I sensed he had street smarts.  Might buy him some Dine in addition to the dry food.  The patch of skin with no fur was at a place he couldn't reach going by memory.  Might have to get a cat brush or something if he comes back if theres such a thing. I hope you had a good day. I know things have been weighing heavily on your mind lately @TAB 

Goodnight @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF @Glisten 🌝

@SmilingGecko nite SG

hey @Bill16 going good mate, had my annual full house pest inspection today, decided while i had all the furniture out i would shampoo the carpets, the water was like chocolate milk there was so much dust in them. 

anyway how are you going mate? been up to much?

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @SmilingGecko . sorry, nothing much to add, just woke here

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes all okay here @Meowmy  just woke . hope things get better for you

@TAB Hi

How are you?

It is with Australia Post

I worked this morning and just been sleeping most of the afternoon. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah been worse here @oceangirl dr gave me steroids for arthritis in foot , I got huge can of freeze spray, seems to be getting better, well it would have anyway..

is is sorting ? i had thought of that in the past and forgotten again.like nights only 

Good to see you mate @Jacques that is good that you got the carpet done, haven't been up to much,no house yet,how is your mum going? Hopefully all well