Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Your house sounds chaotic ours flooded the house today would you prefer to swap? @tyme ?? 😭

Both are probably as bad as each other @ArraDreaming ...

I’ll check back in ya later @tyme I have to continue the clean up
Might see you on the chat see how I’m going send good luck and good vibes

No stress. @ArraDreaming  Catchya later

Whatcha get up to today @tyme???

Went to church this morning, but was late because I had a bit of a disaster morning. The garage door wasn't working so I couldn't get my car out. I'd already put everything in it and was ready to go. 

So I decided to use my other which was parked outside. Transferred everything into the other car and then realised the car didn't work.

I called road side assist and waited for them to come. Then my sister phoned and said I was supposed to take Sunday school, and said the same thing happened with her car in the front. She gave me a few hinters about what to do. Then I did it, and the car worked. Then had to call road side assist and cancel the call out.

So in the end, I was about an hour late, but still took Sunday school and everything was okay in the end.

Now I'm home and I can hear the kids from a mile away. They are having 'races' indoors.... it's soooo noisy in this house.

Enough of my venting. How are you today?

Oh wow @tyme  thats an intense start to the day and a huge effort to get to church! Good on you for following through though, I think I would have given up and just stayed at home. 

I’ve been in bed all day sick. Feeling pretty miserable. Aches and pains, cough, chills. 

Arghhh. Poor you. @Bow . I don't feel 100%, but it is what it is. And it was raining today when I was in and out of cars.... I was annoyed.

I've got a week of youth activities at the church this week. Only a few hours each day though. At least the kids will be occupied....

@Captain24 , sounds so touch to hear what your mum said. Do you think she said it with malice?

You’re such a busy person @tyme always on the go go go. Hope you’re getting enough rest and taking care of yourself! I care! 
We missed market today. Just too unwell. And it was raining too, so kinda good we were sick cause it’s no fun setting up and doing market in the rain. 

It was tough @tyme. While she wasn’t actually talking about me, it was still  sort of off handed with disgust. I think she is ashamed of me. 

Sounds like a rough day. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance