Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Pain meds make her sleepy too @Captain24 so hopefully she sleeps tonight.

Walking the dogs and brunch sound nice. Have you got any pet friendly cafes around you? Maybe the dogs can go with you.

No plans, just see how D goes the next few days.

That’s good at least some sleep will be good. @Snowie 

Taking the dogs wouldn’t really work… Jett barks at everything and what he misses Pixie barks! 

I hope d cruises through it. 

I reckon I've been cake and ice-creamed out @Captain24 ! Too many birthdays everywhere. 

Tonight, there was mudcake and homemade cake on the table. My sister also made a homemade icecream, biscuit cake thingo...I haven't tried it yet.

I reckon I'm going to get some mudcake now 🙂 Thanks for the reminder. 

It was my sister and her MIL's bday - a few days apart.

I bought the MIL shoes, but I got the wrong size. I bought them online so I had to return them, and reorder.

Tonight, I had beef pie for dinner with pumpkin and salad + a few fried chicken ribs.

Ruby-Rose had her needles today. Don't know what for... just those puppy needles.

I'm glad you got to have the dogs on your lap and you treated them with a bone!

Izzy's quite likes going to the cafe with us @Captain24 She gets some food too!

Happy Birthday @Captain24 Im glad you didn’t have to work today and that you went out for breakfast.

I hope tonight goes well for you.

💚🎂💚

Happy birthday dear @Captain24 💕

Thanks @Eve7 @Bow 

Hi @ArraDreaming 

OMG I have just spent the last 30 minutes in tears of laughter. My best friend rang me for my birthday and her son joined the conversation. He told me all about the titanic how it was the sister ship and that there was 2 other ships and a nurse was on all 3.

Then my bestie said ‘ oh my god s’ he told her she couldn’t say that as it was offensive to Christians. Then he was telling me that he is half aboriginal and that the land is ours. But his skin is white because he has his mother’s skin so he thinks he has brown blood. His dad is aboriginal but he has never met him. 

Then he told me all about some shark that’s extinct. 

This doesn’t sound funny but it was just priceless he is 8 and obviously spends to much time on YouTube! 

@Snowie @tyme 

Sounds like my kid, talked for 45 mins about Patagonia last night

Kids are hilarious.. that's why I've got these monkeys here @ArraDreaming @Captain24 .

Wait, I need to show you my nephew's drawing if I can get it to load on these pic-friendly forums!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance