Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

I’ve managed to get up for work. Late though. No time for a shower, so I still haven’t managed to have one. I don’t want to go. It’s a struggle for me to leave the house. I’m sitting in the car willing myself to drive. 

Good afternoon @Captain24 

Hoping you made it to work

Sending hugs 💌💌

I managed to go to work but the first thing I did when I got home was hurt myself. I’m so ashamed and disappointed in myself. 

Hugs @Captain24 and sitting with you my friend ❤️ 

@Acacia 🙂

Thanks @Shaz51. Hating myself right now

Understanding you not liking what you just did @Captain24 but now it is time for self care , I know that sounds very hard at the moment but have you had dinner, taken your meds , drank water today , had a nice  shower , to watch something you like watching , sure pixie would love a cuddle 

Hey @Captain24, I'm really sorry to hear how you're feeling tonight. It's so hard to be sitting with that shame. 

I agree with Shaz51 that now is time for self-care. Is there anything you can do to be kind to yourself at the moment?

Or would it be helpful to talk through how you're feeling with a support service?

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat 

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling 

Samaritans: 135 247 

If in immediate danger: 000 

We're here with you but please reach out to one of the above numbers if you are needing one on one support right now ❤️

Thanks for your support @Shaz51 @Acacia 

Im quite sore 

I have had a cup of soup, sat with pixie in the lounge and now I’ve just jumped in bed with Pix. 

Sorry for being such a mess 

There's nothing to be sorry for @Captain24 . I'm glad you are reaching out for support 🙂

I hope you get some rest tonight and enjoy some Pixie snuggles.

I came home from work and got changed. The first thing I did was do it again. I’m so useless. I’m worthless. I’m ashamed. I am nothing. To make it worse I have the urge to keep doing it. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance