Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: “I don’t need people” state of mind

I’m here @creative_writer  You’re not alone.

💙💜

@Eve7, today has just been tough, so much processing. I had an evening class which was a good distraction for a bit, but completely shattered and exhausted.

I hope you are well💖💖

I am well thanks @creative_writer Im sorry today has been so hard for you. I hope you can get a good night’s sleep.

@Eve7, I hope I am functional tom. Keep waking up paralysed with emotional pain. I am progressing, but it’s painful. I’ve moved from self blaming and feeling damaged phase to grieving over how my life has turned out. I feel like I need to get out of the grieving phase though. I hope a good night sleep does help

Hi @creative_writer @Eve7 🙂

Hello @tyme it’s good to connect on here.

Hi @tyme. How are you?

Is it common anxious behaviour to rub your skin? I don’t know why I keep doing it. I managed to accidentally injure myself without realising, I’m okay though, but it’s probably not good for my skin

My skin is pretty damaged from rubbing it @creative_writer 

@Eve7, I guess it’s an anxious habit. I don’t even do it intentionally and often I’m not even conscious of it. Uni stuff and my own personal things have been driving me insane. I find sitting with uncertainty really hard

Let's just say, it's not uncommon to rub your skin - whether it's your hands or your face. I myself have similar habits. I have also found that when I'm thinking or tired, I tend to bite my bottom lip a lot @creative_writer .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance