Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Well after today @Bow I think a quiet day sounds wonderful. 

Would love to order something from you for mothers day. Have you got anything planned for the day?

Not up to much tomorrow. Probably a quiet day here too.

Hi @Jynx 

Besides having to take mum to the shops this morning, day has been ok. Am however thankful for prn 😏

How has your day been?

Bow
Senior Contributor

I was at market for most of the day @Jynx  up at 5:30am to get going. We did well…. Or at least I did, I out sold mum! Now just chilling in bed with a movie on. 

how’s your Saturday been?

Nah nothing really planned as of yet. Should ask my brother what he is doing… whether they are coming morning or afternoon and then plan accordingly. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Bow Ohhh noiiiiice!! That would be a good feeling - little bit of healthy competition, eh? Love it! 

My Saturday has been pretty chill, just went to the chemist! And headed to a friend's bday/housewarming tonight, gonna be a late one haha. 

@Snowie gotta love some bonus neurotransmitters eh? I'm glad they help you. Chill evening for you then? 

Bow
Senior Contributor

yeah healthy competition…. That I feel a little guilty over!

Always amazes me that you have such a busy life after working late on here @Jynx

A chilled day is always good @Jynx I hope you have a great time tonight. Sounds like it will be fun.

I am hoping my evening consists of couch, blanket and pj's!! Oh and maybe a hot chocolate too 😁

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Haha @Bow well I am a night owl! 🦉 

Naww don't feel guilty! Just the ways of commerce eh? And means your efforts have paid off! I imagine your mum is happy for you hun. I know I am! When's the next market? 

@Snowie aww sounds lush! Hot choccie and all, love it. Got a movie or something you're gonna watch? 

Might watch the footy or put on a movie @Jynx Knowing me I will fall asleep half way through a movie!

Bow
Senior Contributor

True @Jynx  

think we have 2 weeks off now.

daughter and I were just scrolling the Lego site… have you seen this….Lego  

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Snowie haha honestly one of the best ways to fall asleep! Unless you really wanted to see the movie 😂

@Bow Yessss you found it! The set I want SO BAD.... Just a cool five hundy no biggie 😳😞😅 

Find any new sets you're keen on? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance