Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Never feel guilty about that @Former-Member 🌺🤗💓  It seems to me that you're well overdue some support.

Emelia 

Hi @Former-Member  thanks for posting tonight. It’s good to see you here and I am sorry for all that is happening at the moment.

Grief will lead you down a rough path but you are cared about very much here so please let us know if you need support or a virtual hug at any time.

💚🤗💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

Grief really sucks. Not sure how to get through, but I will. 

Here with you @Former-Member 

💜💚❤️💚💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Eve7 @Emelia8 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sleep would help. Can't understand why everything is so hard. I do try to be positive. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Night night 🤗💖

Hello dear @Former-Member 

I always love seeing you here. I'm sorry you're daughter had an accident, thank goodness she's ok. 🙏

I haven't had to deal with grief but I know it's horrid and I'm not looking forward to it ever. I'm sorry you are struggling Pippi. Please come and accept our support, it might help a little? Sending you gentle hugs sweet Pippi 🌸🤗🌸

Hello @Snowie @Eve7 @Emelia8 and all following along 👋🌹💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thankyou @Anastasia Hugs back to you. 😘🤗🥰❤️
I hope your weekend goes well. 
I might head out for some Chinese later. Just doing washing etc.  Need to clean the pergola too. Just want to sleep though. 

Hoping that  @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Snowie @WIP and others here have a lovely weekend too 🤗🥰❤️

I'm so pleased autumn is here  Still very hot and humid, but nights are cooler  Can go for walks early evening now   
81E96713-C317-44D8-AA1C-580D78FDE20A.jpeg

A66DDFC4-A4DE-4EB8-9F9D-15F24321AFE1.jpeg

Chinese for dinner sounds nice @Former-Member 

Lazy day here both bf and I have headaches and my boy in bed...not much fun. Nice to relax though. Repairman due soon to fix my wardrobe hanger. Washing done. That's about it. Enjoy your dinner my friend 🌹🌸🙏

Screenshot_2021-03-06-15-10-56-98.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-06-15-12-44-17.jpg

Hello to @Snowie @Eve7 @Emelia8 too 👋🌼👋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance