Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hi @Anastasia 

Sorry to hear about your headache hon, but glad you can relax though.

Need to get motivated to do some things around the house. At least I have had a shower.

Take care 💞💞💞

Love all the beautiful bouquets and vases of flowers you delivered to everyone yesterday @Anastasia .  Very beautiful.  Now sure where you got them all ... but its a florist I would highly recommend.  😊🌺🌼

Good morning @Snowie ... how are you today?  Hope your weekend is treating you well so far. My thoughts are with you and I wish you only good things. 

I wanted to remind you how much you are appreciated around here ... for all that you are and all that you do ... for so many of us.  Thank you.

Emelia 💕

See the source image

Thanks @Emelia8 for the thoughts and words. I appreciate them more then you realise.

Had to take some time out of the forums, not handling things great lately.

I would miss you @Snowie ... a great deal ... if you just went missing, as described in the Worry Room.

Wanting to sit with you now and reassure you that there are many who love, need and care for you. Both in your real life and your online life. Here for you, if you want.

Emelia 💞

@Snowie💚💜💕

Here with you 

Your a big part of my life and would definently be missed more then you might realise

I'm sorry I haven't been around. Things have not been good and I have been struggling mentally and physically with everything going on. I needed a break, which unfortunately hasn't really helped.

I hope you have all been ok and will try and catch up with each of you.

@outlander @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Former-Member @Eve7 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Clawde @Bow

@Sans911 

Hugs dear @Snowie I have missed you. I'm sorry the time out didn't really help. 

giphy.gif

498CB9B1-27D9-4ED0-8040-FDE28E554ECB.jpeg

@Snowie ....💜❄️💜

@Snowie that was weird, i posted a msg to you but it ended up on another thread 🤷‍♀️ hopefully this one works here
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance