Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Ah, okay, that makes sense. Yes, that would be hard. That's good you're meeting new people. 

Well, you'll always have me for the emotional side anyway. 

What about a support worker or something? 

Yeah, I know, right so much compassion and kindness goes around here. @Former-Member 

I think the chat tonight is just what we all need hey?

Birdofparadise8_0-1714882250883.gif

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah - from behind a desk, it does make things a bit more difficult to meet people..and I’m not one to do dating or ‘friends’ sites, because they all have a meet-up component which I cannot do, and for which I seem to be held to account over, like it’s something elitist in my attitude (bahaha 😄), when that - if they got to know me - is so far from right it’s actually amusing. People tend to want easy, light, fun, as their inclusion parameters, and I’m apparently none of those according to their criterion.

I have no support workers - despite being a bit perplexed as to why someone with such barriers to inclusion (let alone safety stuff) doesn’t qualify. 
not to worry. I am my own support worker hehe 😉 

yeah - so much compassion and kindness! 😍👏🏻

the chat might be nice, for sure 🙂🌺 

will try to get there BoP ☺️💜

@Blackbird11 beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing xoxo

@ArraDreaming you're all good my friend. We all have hard moments. I've been there, feeling like a failure. You're not, you are just going through self doubt. Please know that I value you and am hoping you feel better soon.

Sorry I'm so late in replying, I've been working longer than expected hours and have come home not wanting to look at a screen.

You're in my thoughts and prayers ❤

Hi there my princess @Birdofparadise8 👑

Sorry I haven't been around, it's been a learning curve for me trying to navigate the new workplace, no bullies and people are actually transparent instead of going behind my back or intimidating me.

The work is good but the hours have been long. I didn't finish until after 6pm on Thursday and Friday was just after 5. I was so tired from looking at computer screens my eyes were burning!

How have you been? Sad that Carlton lost but it was close. At least the Eagles lost so that made me happy! 

Your muffins sound delicious, I'm making apple & cinnamon muffins but want to do other options. I'll check the price of blueberries when I go shopping next week and might do blueberry and white chocolate.

Hope you find out about the job soon. I've missed you 👑💐👸

Hi @ENKELI 

So good to hear from you. I've missed you too!!!

It's great that you have good colleagues. Oh no, I'm sorry, it has gone on for so long. 

Things are tough on my end. I'm about to go for a walk, so I hope that might help. I'll listen to TS.  

Yes, sad Carlton lost, but there is always next week. 

I just used frozen raspberries to keep costs down. 

Thank you. I hope so, too. 

Will you be joining the group chat tonight? We get to talk in real-time. Link 

@Former-Member I understand how you feel about meeting people. I only have a few friends these days, I've lost most of them over the past 8 years which was partly my fault but mostly the fault of another person.

I am not confident enough to meet new people because I feel that people will judge me by the way I look. One too many people telling me how pretty I'd be if I was slimmer. Including family members. I've never felt good enough.

I prefer to have friendships online nowadays and I am closer to my friend in New Jersey than I am to my friends here in Perth.

It is mind blowing that you are unable to get support. What do you have to do to get assistance these days?!

I hope you are doing okay, I am so grateful to you and the rest of the Sane family. Your words are always so loving and shows what a caring, kind person you are. 

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers xoxo 😍💐

@Birdofparadise8 I'm so sorry things are really tough for you at the moment. I hope going for a walk helps, as well as listening to some TS. I wouldn't recommend TTPD though, you need some upbeat tunes 😍 Start with 1989 😀

I have Call it What You Want in my head, it's one of my favourite songs.

Thanks for the suggestion about frozen raspberries, I didn't even think of that.

The chat is 5pm my time so it's when I am usually getting my evening chores done, like watering and getting dinner ready but I am going to try and make it. 

I'll be around for the rest of today too xo

What does BoP mean @Former-Member? 

Oh, I'm so sorry you can't get that support. 

Thank you @ENKELI. I really appreciate you saying that. Yes, no sad music. I'll listen to 1989. 

You're welcome. They worked well for me. 

Oh, okay, that sucks. It would be great to have that live chat, but if you're busy, I get it. I think there will be one next week as well. 

I've really missed you a lot. Are you already at work this week?

@ENKELI  Hi just passing. Body shaming - Shame on them.

Got to go, son in law is doing the Joondalup Car Rally last lap.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance