Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8 I felt more awake after the nap 😁

You're following up with your pdoc so you should be okay with not taking it tonight. Apart from making you tired did you notice any improvement?

It also depends on how long it takes to be effective. The tiredness might disappear once your body gets used to it but it's important to find out from your pdoc so I'm glad you've made a follow up appointment. 

It's not going to be of benefit if all you do is sleep all day

@Glisten it's still cute! Yeah I found out that Bilbys have big ears.

Pdoc emailed back and said it shouldn't make me tired so not sure what to do. 

No nothing yet just tired all the time, I feel so exhausted. 

I don't sleep in the day I just don't do much because of how wiped I feel. @ENKELI 

Good nap was nice. 

@Birdofparadise8 you told pdoc you weren't taking the med tonight right? I hope you find the right combination soon xx

No nothing about taking it or not, just that it shouldn't be making me tired @ENKELI 

@ENKELI Angel you are 100% correct.

@Glisten, did you end up going to the shed?

Hope the grandies didn't tire you out too much.

I didn't realise we still had Waldecks, I used to visit the one in the Swan Valley when it was there. 

@ENKELI No Oscar is good value even with a cold. He’ll do almost anything for laughs.
His mom 3of3 needed a sounding wall. I held space for her. Then it was 2pm. Shed closes at 3.

You are such a good dad. I'd love to have a relationship like that with my dad. @Glisten 

What do you usually do at the shed? When my dad was going he did wood turning, he also made a beautiful breadboard for me that I love but won't use because I don't want it scratched up!

@ENKELI 😂🤣 I’m her mother and his grandmother.
A straight female that does woodwork 😂 and can use an ax.
It’s ok 🤣 I’m never going to get a date again 😂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance