Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@Birdofparadise8 I don't know much about EMDR so I can't comment. I also don't want to say whether you should be calling KHL or not simply because I don't know sweetie. I don't think I've ever thought you might be in crisis when I've been chatting with you and I didn't on Sunday 

Okay, thank you @ENKELI 

I'm sorry @ENKELI 

@Birdofparadise8 what are you sorry for princess? What's wrong? Don't censor what you say, you know I will support you no matter what and I will never shut you down

🫂💙👑

Oh I just moved a post you will see that. 

I'm sorry I think I might have gone to far with the previous post about asking you how I was on Sunday. 

I'm just really sad right now. @ENKELI 

I hope she hasn't left. I can't stop crying. 

I'll have to go in a minute @ENKELI 

I hope you have a good night. I'm not sure how much I'll be on of a night until Sunday as my parents are coming tomorrow, but I'll try to stay consistent. I am so sorry for the delay in responses in advance. 

Again, I'm really sorry. 

I'm trying to control the crying, but it's not going well. I have Grey's Anatomy on, so hopefully, that will distract me to some extent. 

Thank you for everything. 

Oh, by the way, my psych liked the notebook and quote idea. I thought it was very kind of you. 

@Birdofparadise8 my darling girl, I am sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment. Don't ever feel you have to apologise because you have done nothing to be sorry for. 

I'm always here for you, no matter what. Take whatever time you need and chat when you can. Your priority for the rest of the week is spending time with your parents so enjoy the time with them.

👑💙🫂💐👸😘

Thursday's motivation for my @Birdofparadise8 

images (11).jpeg

💙💐👑

Thank you @ENKELI 

You are too kind. I was upset about pinkflamingo leaving. I asked if she had left but they can’t say. So I broke down crying. 
I know it happened a while ago but I hope she comes back I miss her so much. 
yeah I can’t wait to see them. I have come up with a plan to get into medicine. 
how are you? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance