Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

No I didn't. 

Tomorrow hopefully, my aunt will come and pick me up, and we will go get my doona. 

How did you cope with being in here @Bow

I went to groups when I could @Birdofparadise8  i wanted to make the most of the opportunity I had being in there. 

I didn’t really go to many diversional therapy groups, I just preferred to sit in my room, watch something on my iPad and paint. 

Right, okay @Bow

I'm not too sure I like it. I do not have the freedom to go somewhere whenever I like. 

Wondering how your first night was ?

Hey @Bow 

I hope you're having a good morning. 

Just wondering does the nursing staff keep doing your blood pressure when you wake up and heart rate. 

I woke up a few times when they came to check on me @Bow

It took me a while to get to sleep, and my medication didn't seem to work as well. 

I need some ear plugs and an eye mask. 

Here they do obs morning and night @Birdofparadise8 when they give out your meds. 

I’ve seen a couple of people here hang a towel over the top of their door. It’s so that they don’t get disturbed by the noise of the door closing. Not sure if that’s an issue for you? 

Just the light. They leave the door ajar so it doesn't. 

Yeah weird I'm not sure why I need it, but oh well. 

I need to change my bed as well. I have a hospital one and not a normal one @Bow

I moved my bed so it was up against the wall. I have a king size bed at home all to my self and I kept rolling over and the edge of the bed being right there. Felt a little more secure to have the wall there instead.

hopefully you figure out what it is that you need to make your stay a little more comfortable

Oh no, from a king to a single would be hard @Bow

What time is breakfast for you? 

Mine is 8:30 to 10, I think. I might head down shortly. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance