Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

my pleasure sweetheartness @Fluttershy1 💜

It's so hard to move through this, but youre not alone xx

I hope the Pink Elephants site is useful to you, and if there is anything else I can help with, please dont hesitate to mention it 🙂

Im heading off to have some dinner and do some readings, so I'll catch you next time, ok? xx

Still holding space for you 💜🌺

Totally understand, I’ve had past bad experiences aswell, your not alone @Snowie - I feel quite lost tonight.

Ok @PinkFlamingo - enjoy dinner, I’m making loom band bracelets, doing distractions. Trying to cope, everything is overwhelming. I’m safe

It's ok to have those big feelings @Fluttershy1 It just goes to show you are human.

I hope distraction helps tonight.

@Snowie - thrown the loom bands in for the night, don’t know what to do now. Feeling anxious. My body is aching aswell, I just want my miscarried baby back 😭😭

am safe

I'm just about to head to bed @Fluttershy1 but I just wanted to let you know that I understand the feelings of loss. I have felt it too.

I wish I could stay longer but I just can't tonight.

Please take care of yourself.

Hey @Fluttershy1 I am sorry things are so hard right now. It is okay to feel lost I reckon. I imagine the pains are also pretty normal - but of course don't hesitate to visit a GP or go to ED if anything feels like it's not right or if the pain kicks up at all. 

Sending you some hugs before I head off for the evening 💜🫂💜

Thanks for being here with me @Snowie - it means a lot, take care

@Jynx - the pain has subsided again, just chilling playing Disney dreamlight valley as distraction, got appointments tomorrow so I’ll be kept busy. It’s quite hard at the moment, everything is overwhelming. I’m safe though. 

hey @PinkFlamingo - hope your dinner was good, feeling overwhelmed so I might hang here for abit, am safe

Popping in to say hello to you dearest @Fluttershy1 🫂💜🌺

Dinner was very nice thank you - I had leftover chicken and veggie casserole with rice 🙂

Did you have something nutritious to eat sweetness? Also, keep hydrating won’t you 🤗☺️🌺

I hope those big feelings settled down and you got some rest overnight 🌺

go gently, take care, rest and remember we are here for you 💜🌺🙂

I will be popping in later on - feel free to reply if you’d like to and I’ll get back to you then sweets 💜🫂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance