Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

Hi @Lilly6 , thanks for checking in with an update. I'm really sorry to hear that things have been so tough. Please don't be sorry - it's just how you are feeling, and we want to know how you're doing, so it's good that you write it. 

@Lilly6 wrote:

I feel I am always fighting against the tide and always will be. I can't fight anymore.

I understand the feeling of being tired of fighting. And I see that you posted in the middle of the night, so your sleep must be suffering - that's not good. I hope you can leave the fighting for a while in order to rest... I am also hoping for another period of improvement very soon, so that you can have some relief from the fighting. You won't always be fighting - things will improve, @Lilly6 ...

Thank you @NatureLover  and @jazz it has been a very long week and think I had way too much going on. Last night I got overwhelmed. 
Seriously though, in general I am in a much better place than I was a few months ago. It is 2 steps forward 1 step back but still progress. Yes I am tired of fighting but I will keep doing it of course. Thank you 😊 

Have a good Sunday💕💕💕💕

@Lilly6  thanks for your reply. I can relate - I find it easy to get overwhelmed. 

@Lilly6 wrote:

Seriously though, in general I am in a much better place than I was a few months ago. It is 2 steps forward 1 step back but still progress. 

I am really pleased to hear this 🙂 Well done for keeping on fighting 🙂

Hi lovely

It's good to see you. Are you good?

@Lilly6 

Hi @Anastasia  thanks for your message, generally I have been ok but slipped back the last 2 days. Hope you are well. 

Ohh my @Lilly6 , sitting with you my friend  xxx 

Are you ok xx 

@Anastasia , @NatureLover , @zandɘr 

Well it's so lovely to see you hun, don't be a stranger. On my darkedt days being here has helped. Sending you love @Lilly6 ❣️

@Shaz51 🌷💐💞

Thank you @Shaz51 The last couple of days have been pretty rough I must admit but I am battling on. Hope you are well. 

Thank you @Anastasia  💜💜

@Lilly6  Sending some  ❣️❣️ I hope there is some light in today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance