Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Time To RANT !!!

Hi Friends put simply I need to Rant freely and what better place than here to do so ,OK first up its been a bad stressfull day for a number of reasons one Financial stress,two food stress, family stress,emotional stress and back to food and fincial stress ,also the feeling of being questioned,put on the spot ,hate that the most well financial stress is due to the recent plumber problem which was paid in full today but that ment I have nest to zero left of my pay on pay day when I just got paid today the money went straight to the plumber ,which you guessed it means no money left for food ,which causes more stress ,and lack of a proper meal for myself and younger siblings who live with me ,Although I do get paid a second payment tomorow That is not nearly as much as todays payment ,and Im not sure that well be eating a decent meal tomorow either because of other payments that will be taken out ,it unfortunetly is a fortnight of paying for all bills before even being able to buy food first,we also dont have adequite toiletries for shower so are using handsoap as an all in one in place of shampoo and body wash ,mind you if the hand soap runs out we will be using dish washing liquid as shampoo and body wash if need be ,besides this stress, my mother or more specifically my mothers carer caused added stress today by asking and suggesting that because our mother is quote unquote unhappy at the aged care facility where she is taken care of and resides and gets fed ect everyday Her carer strongly suggested that our mother move back in to the house with myself and my siblings and myself and my siblings are not happy with this idea at all cause firstly she does have medical issues including epilepsy and needs constant care and as I have mental health issues of my own Im stressed enough as it is raising my youngest brother for a number of years I cannot and will not AGAN TAKE ON THE CARE OF MY MOTHER ASWELL AS MY YOUNGER SIBLINGS THATS TOO MUCH STRESS AND ALSO when our mother was living with us together even though she has medical issues which I have compassion for she still treats us her children badly or mainly did when living with us We shouldnt have to go through all that again seriously and yet mums making the carer think that she will contribute if she lives with us and yet at the same time my mother says stupid nonsense of wanting to get our house pulled down,the house Ive been raising her youngest son in for at least the last 10 years its ridculous when a carer or someone outside the family suggests ideas which are in fact Pointing blame almost at myself as If well what do we do about your mothers situation when thay dont stop to think that Im sick and tired of having to be responsible all these years ,I dont mind living with my siblings but myself and my siblings know it would never work for us to live with our mother its bad for our mental health its borderline crazy that someone thinks thats a good idea sorry if this sounds like Im being selfish I dont know what else to write now just so angry mum also gets looks after much better than we ever do weve always been left to fend for ourselves 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Time To RANT !!!

Hi @LostAngel 

How are you? Have you managed to find resources to help you in this tough situation?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance