Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: What to take for emotional pain?

@chibam Still don't know what to say, my friend 🤔. Just needed to say Hello, hope you're doing well. Cheers 😊

@Historylover wrote:

@chibam Still don't know what to say, my friend 🤔. Just needed to say Hello, hope you're doing well. Cheers 😊

Hi @Historylover .Smiley Happy

How are you doing?

All things considdered, I suppose I can't complain. Although I'm slogging through a bit of beaurocratic grief at the moment. Smiley Sad Hopefully, it'll be smoothed out soon.

Sorry to hear about the bureaucratic grief, @chibam. I hope it will all be worked out soon too. 

So, what's on today? I haven't decided what I will do today. Not a lot of choice for me. Perhaps I'll just keep sorting out my newly refurbished unit and organizing the contents. It really looks nice. I'm not keen on putting my series of framed prints on the newly painted walls though. I guess I'll have to think about that. It would really finish off my decor. I've been waiting to arrange them on the walls for years. I'll see. I just don't want to give the agent something to complain about, although the fittings for attaching pictures to walls are supposed to leave no marks. Can I believe the advertising though? 

I hope you're doing alright, @chibam. 😊 Stay well and be happy, as happy as circumstances allow.😊

Hello @chibam😊I tried a new activity today. I'll see how it goes. 

Hi @Historylover . Smiley Happy

Just a quick courtesy response to let you know I saw your posts. Smiley Happy I'm afraid that beaurocratic problem I mentioned hasn't sorted itself out... if anything they seem to be piling up.

So I might be preoccupied for a little while and not particularly "present" on these forums. So I apologize if I ignore you, or don't give your posts the sort of thoughtful responses they deserve. TBH, my mind is elsewhere ATM.

Hoping you are well, all the same.Smiley Happy

Take care @chibam.,😊. Hope it all works out well. Cheers.😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance