Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

@Ru-bee  reading turns into napping  love it 😂😂   is this reading turning into a nap time 😂😂😂 (jokes) 

You like drawing  so do i   

What is knitting and crocheting?  

My hobbies are drawing drums at times   games I love going off road  dirt bikes  

Do you like cooking or baking?  Sorry about my vents. 

Like kitting a jumper out of yarn @Sunnyside226 crocheting is similar but instead of using 2 knitting needles you use a crochet hook, it definitely takes some getting used to

Don't worry, I'm sipping a coffee as we speak so no napping for me 😂

I always wanted to learn to play the drums, it seems like it'd be a great way to blow off some steam and get into a flow. Dirt bikes sound fun but scary haha, I've only gone off road on quad bikes and that was a bit frightening but fun

I do like cooking on the weekends when I can take my time and try a new recipe. Sometimes the weeknight cooking gets to feel like a real chore. I don't bake much but I really want to get more into it, I've actually just started watching the Great British Bake Off and it's got me inspired.

Do you like cooking or baking?

@Ru-bee crocheting and knitting sounds like something I couldn't know how to do I'll walk or get the shits with 1 minute 😂😂 I don't have the patience 

I hate cooking and baking. But when my partner goes away I have to cook  trust me nobody likes my cooking  

Also do you like music?     I wanna learn tap dancing with the shoes never have never will   I'll shut up now I'm annoying   

I have definitely been known to make a less than tasty meal here and there @Sunnyside226 But I just tell myself it's all a part of the learning process 😂

I do like music, I tend to listen to a real mix of genres. Tap dancing would be awesome, who knows, maybe one day I'll learn the drums and you'll learn to tap dance 

The sentences you write don’t even make sense you say I want to try rap dancing but then the next line never have never will then you just randomly say I’ll shut up you invite people to talk to you then when they talk to you say stuff like that I don’t understand @Sunnyside226 like I don’t understand your thought process when you write things that don’t make sense like that
Are you ok? like genuinely are you ok

Tap dancing 

@ArraDreaming  sorry for my spelling mistake 

I'm going now 

Just remove everything 

That isn’t even what I meant

See what I mean what the hell

@ArraDreaming I hear that it can be tricky when others have different communication styles or ways of expressing themselves and their thoughts. We might not always understand each other here and that's okay. 

I hear that you were expressing concern to @Sunnyside226 here and this looks like it's a time where your intention may have gotten lost in the message. It can be so hard to convey tone online can't it? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance