Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

Hey @Sunnyside226 

@How are you? 
now like what arra said I do agree that sometimes sentences can be hard to follow. I’ve been reading what your wrote today it just takes a minute longer to fully understand what you’ve said, but I’m sure with time you can improve your sentence structure. 
@ArraDreaming It didn’t come across a little aggressive with what you said. I do understand where you are coming from but maybe you might want to rethink how you said what you said. 
I do hope everything is okay @Ru-bee @ArraDreaming @Sunnyside226 

there’s no need to leave @Sunnyside226 

@we all care about you and just want the best for you.

Well it wasn’t mean to be

What because I made a spelling mistake everyone has to tell me off for it I feel so judged right now   

Everyone does spelling mistakes  not just me 

I'll just go because I don't want to be judged anymore everyone on here wants to be perfect  

This is how worthless I am  I'm going I don't know if I want to be back or not 

You're right @Sunnyside226 we do all make spelling mistakes, it definitely doesn't make us worthless. 

I've really enjoyed chatting with you today but I understand if you need to take a little break from the forums, you do what you need to do to look after yourself, but please know that you are welcome and wanted here 

Hey @Sunnyside226 from what I've read, others here are just wanting to understand and connect with you, but sometimes text-only communication is just tricky. No one is telling you off or making fun of you, just seeking clarity. You don't have to leave, I'd love to keep chatting if you stick around 😁

It wasn’t to do with your spelling you actually didn’t make one I did

It wasn’t even to do with that

@Jynx  if @Ru-bee  had a problem if it they could of just asked obviously they knew what I meant  

But it's the Frist thing someone has to say  oh you made a mistake   I'm sorry for for being alive sorry for being a person   it just shows that people only care about spelling mistakes  

Just forget okay  I'm sorry I even met sane I'm sorry for everything 

Tell @tyme tomorrow I said bye I don't feel anything here  nice to meet you all but I'm out  

Man it was nothing to do with your spelling or about being alive see this is what I mean
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance