Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Sans911 , it's 12:40 here and sleep wont claim me, it's going to be a long night I think. I really hope your assignment is going well for you

It's going very poorly @Former-Member like my stupid brain.

Thanks @Anastasia
Former-Member
Not applicable

I am sorry @Sans911 , went quickly on a downwards slide. I hope you are being kinda to yourself about your assessment they are designed to test us. 💜

56CB9D54-7093-4102-9294-EED339FB94D9.jpeg

💚💖 @Zoe7 ..... hoping you're okay-ish and just taking a break across the weekend.  Please check in when you can Hon.  Others amongst your forum friends will be wanting to hear from you too, I am sure ......

Morning @Former-Member @Sans911 @Anastasia @Former-Member @Snowie  and anyone else around at the moment ..... 💐💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. 👋💖💞

I hope you are able to have a restful Sunday and hopefully switch off to life's struggles for a bit. 
Trying to rest today. Too tired to do much, except the essentials.

💖 @Former-Member 

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope ❤️

Miss you @Zoe7 

Hello everyone 👋 hope you are having a great day ❣️

@Faith-and-Hope  I have been incredibly hurt by so many this week and as much love as I have for you and as much as I want to be here for you I just can’t take anymore – the pain is simply too much. I have never felt so alone and so defeated as I do now so all my energy needs to be in getting through each day the best I can. Please know that I will be thinking of you and carrying you forever in my heart. You mean the world to me and are the brightest light that has ever come into my life. I wish so much for your pain to end and for you to be free to be who you want to and deserve to be without the restrictions or ties that are presently holding you down …but you are strong and resilient and I have no doubt you will soar when this nightmare you are in is finally over. Love you my angel – carry that with you and never forget that Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7 💖💜💞🌷🌸🌺 Sorry you're hurting  Take care  D1149D24-B891-496B-8FD9-A5CFD5CEBFD9.jpeg

62487763-BDDD-4FBA-84B9-BD10CDF96A9E.jpeg

06AFD4D0-1E7A-4695-A210-09AB5BFC3E34.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance