Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Okay fair enough @greenpea
I went back to sleep so something must be better lol

@TABs that's good re sleep may be you can have some more sleeps through out the day.

Trying again now @greenpea

Hi forumites

Hello @MDT we have eclipse energy today. What new plans are you setting in motion? 

Hey Gekkota @SmilingGecko

I have been doing some deep diving into myself and my psyche.

Finding some answers. Almost like a self autopsy.

I believe this is the best way to find inner peace. Come to terms with the things that have happened to me and because of me. Forgive myself for any wrongdoing. But perhaps also to realise that life is for living and for taking calculable risk

Good morning @MDT  @SmilingGecko @TAB @greenpea @Emelia8 @Peri @Shaz51 @frog @outlander @Snowie @flybluebird @Daisydreamer @Meowmy @Clawde @oceangirl @Zoe7 @HenryX @AussieRecharger @BlueBay and all forumites here. Have a great Saturday!

I'm going to look at a car this afternoon at a local dealership so I'm hoping the car is okay. I also got my uni assessment result back with a Credit so I think I'll finish the subject with a Credit result overall.

Stey safe and take care!

Judi9877☺️💐🍀

that's good re uni @Judi9877  it's a good idea to go with someone else when buying a car and not to 'sell it to yourself' when trying to get a good deal/the right car

Oh that's beautiful @MDT keep up with the self inquiry as it is a great strength.  Not many people do much self reflection but its a worthy thing to do.  By better understanding ourselves the universe opens itself up to us.  An unexamined life just isn't worth living as the saying goes.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance