Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Time for a hot chocolate, yummmmm @Oaktree xxx

I think @tyme  would love to have one with us xx

@Shaz51 

Is @tyme even around? Haven’t seen them today! Maybe not working?

Meggle

heyy hello @Abner , @tyme  xxxx

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 5.26.51 pm.png

We're ready @Shaz51 @Oaktree @Abner @Zoe7 

Hey @Oaktree ! I was busy making the hot choc order 🙂 I've just arrive from the offline world. So happy to be here. I've a a not so pleasant day today.

Thanks @tyme 

How’s the ear?

Personal question that you don’t have to answer, but what are your pronouns? I just realised that I have no idea and your handle doesn’t make it obvious 

Meggle

Oh @tyme so sorry to hear you have not had a good day. Want to share with us - a problem shared is a problem halved 💖💖💖

Are you ok @tyme 

I am sure that you have been briefed on my not so pleasant day preceded by a not so pleasant night. I am ok though so no need to worry

Meggle

Sounds like we are in this together @Oaktree @Zoe7 🙂 That's why I love the forums.

@Oaktree - I've got antibiotics for my ear now. It's starting to feel a bit better. 

I took my car for a service today to a very well known place - put it this way, I wasn't treated very fairly and ended up taking my car back. Thank goodness I found a local mechanic and they kindly slotted me in. Just before hopping on the forums I was contacted by the service manager of the original company - I was able to put in feedback (complaint actually).

So yes....I was fuming. 

I'm so glad to get away from the real world and hop online. 

As for my pronouns, it's she/her 🙂

Oh that sucks @tyme Some people just think they can do whatever they want and really do not care about proper service. So glad you got your car in somewhere else.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance