Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Everything Music .. just for Glisten ...

... you're not getting what I'm puttin' down @Glisten  only way to know for sure which thread it is in this case is to look for page numbers Tabs => 6000s music => 1000s 

it all starts when someone changes the subject then gets replies and it stays the same 

ok I will change the subject on this post.. but if you reply and dont change it back, it  stays as music thread ..or whatever.........

Re: Everything Music .. just for TAB

@TAB  Clearly I’m not getting what you are putting down at all.

It’s 1s and 0s to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

https://youtu.be/YLPNe1rscJs?si=N6cVZBpW4P3MGyFO

Tabalugas

yeah okay  @Glisten 😎

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, back at home. Party was good  fun. Got cup of tea hs. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

hey @Meowmy  thats good re party and tea. did some watering here now 5 days over 40deg not 4 ha ha lol going to sleep all day through it think lol

@TAB hey tabby, just chilling. Well done re garden. Can't sleep yet

TAB
Senior Contributor

prob be up here for a while @Meowmy  bed not made, house not cooled down, gues wont get much cooler, but not safe to leave too many windows open

@TAB hey tabby, it's warm here too

Probably up for a bit too

TAB
Senior Contributor

bored here . should read a book @Meowmy  dont seem to read anymore. could go to library and read, guess. think will go put sheets on bed, have coffee, have a shave  and check tv guide. just remember didnt get paper with tv guide today oops lol

@TAB hey tabby, too warm to sleep here. A bit sad. Enjoy your coffee