Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @oceangirl 

I'm mostly fine thanks. You?

Beach sounds like a great idea. I must admit I'm a total wuss and would not go near the water, temp wise, but if that's your thing then enjoy!

@oceangirl  hey oceangirl 🙂 good to see youx

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

@TAB Yes have seen that with someone at a chemist recently with someone with OCD. She had to pay full price for her med which on the other hand was covered by govt concession for someone with schizophrenia. The person with OCD wouldn't get pharmaceutical concession. So a very costly mental illness. If she had of had a major mental illness it would have been cheaper. Yes meds cause all kinds of side effects I had some nasty experiences in years gone by.

@SmilingGecko hey SG, wish you a good morning 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy hello lovely, how are you going today? Are you headed off for work? Don't know if you work full time, part time or casual. Meditated this morning with Lambda brainwaves and now doing my own version of loving-kindness meditation with sound frequencies to make my heart expand. Was getting impatient with the standard loving kindness meditation. Also got to get out and walk today again Meowmy! 

Have you ever checked out The Augustine Centre in Hawthorn? Its a mystical Christian community from the Uniting Church Tradition that takes people deeper into the occultic mysteries of Jesus. Its by membership only so they sift people out. They also have a church gathering most weekends with a BBQ for disabled folk with the minister.

They also have a Borderlands Community Development Co-operative there in addition to Permaculture headquarters. They host breakfast discussions with a keynote speaker on all kinds of topics. I did volunteer work there many moons ago nobody would remember me. There was a huge library there on social justice literature that the Borderlands director used to read and share to the general public. The books would go from the floor to the ceiling and it required a ladder to access the books!

Hello @Meowmy just did some searching online and the Augustine Church has merged with other churches. Its called Habitat for Spirituality. Dont know if they host breakfast talks anymore. Borderlands has seemed to relocate to Footscray and is still going with the same director.  Its been years since I've been to their old premises in Hawthorn so things have obviously changed a lot since I was there as a volunteer. Looks like they are doing great things at Borderlands Co-operative still. Its membership only and they screen people

Good morning cool 😎 friends, Tabalugians. ❤️ That first first cup of coffee in the morning Mmm 😋 

Open wardrobe out of Billy bookcases.

Ok let’s go 👉🏼

G

@TAB @Meowmy @greenpea @StuF @Bill16 @SmilingGecko @ENKELI 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..what does 'Open wardrobe out of Billy bookcases.' mean ? @Glisten