Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi @Oaktree 

How was your day?

@SmilingGecko 😁 if you could have only seen me this morning 😆

Sweat dripping from my hair. Wringing wet.
I think about growing my hair long again.

It’s just not practical for me.

Maybe one day I won’t sweat very day

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, a mate and I use to toss mail sorting around as an option @oceangirl  think even saw it on job board at DES here once. I had forgotten about it.

um, dr I saw was visiting superstar dr who is there to cover people on hols and look after interns. he plays dress ups ; is always dressed like he is about to go into surgery, like daggiest track suits and footwear. yes, he helped , but also showed that things he said theother day may not happen or happen as he said he thought they might, sep re detox . he wrote a letter to someone and said it may or may not happen as 'he wont be here that week' .He said depends whether another dr 'decides to take it on' not sure why it had to be that week. things were bit rushed in end as he spent longer with intern somewhere else than with me, I just sat and waited , nearly walked out , couldnt beleive how long was in there on my own for. 20 mins at least. then phone starts flashing, with receptionists wondering what he was doing probs lol

See what happens anyway. he asked about injection. said would leave it as for time being, I think lost a bit over like 5 days . I have to take my average weight over a week now, to see if to increase the dose. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nite @Oaktree