Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Constant panic attacks

I’m sorry that’s happening @Fluttershy1 @I listen to music for distraction and try some grounding stuff..push feet into the ground, hold onto a chair..sometimes that works.

@Eve7 - got teddy and the cat in bed with me

Hi @Shaz51 - how are you?

Hello and hugs @Fluttershy1 ❤❤

Hugs @Shaz51 - been forgetting to tag you sorry 

Hey @Shaz51 @Eve7 @oceangirl @BPDSurvivor - life hasn't been great. Everything is a mess

Hey @Shaz51 @Eve7 @oceangirl @BPDSurvivor @Peregrinefalcon @Judi9877 @Snowie @Meowmy @MDT - these last few days have been a mess I literally hate myself at the moment because I feel like I'm not good enough for anybody and I keep on letting everyone down. I broke down in my doctors office on Thursday and was so embarrassed, I just don't like it. Things are tough, my meds have been upped, I'm more anxious than usual, I just want to give up. Am safe

Hey @Fluttershy1 - Sorry to hear things are feeling so tough today. 

You are not alone in having challenging moments with a GP - it can be a really vulnerable space and it is nothing to feel embarrassed about ❤️

Take good care of youreslf today. Things might feel a little "off" while you are adjusting to some changes to medication. You've got this - we believe in you!! 

Kind regards

Peregrinefalcon

@Peregrinefalcon - missed your insights - Hehehe 

I have a new sound effect aswell. *Noot noot* 

Just really overwhelmed with everything going on 

Hey @Fluttershy
I do hope you're finding some peace soon
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance