Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Constant panic attacks

Hey @MDT - it's hard when your around family that isn't understanding 

Indeed it would be @Fluttershy1
I hope you are able to be settled soon

Yeah @MDT, also they finally figured out my heart condition, so I'm tired from that. Trying to stay strong when everything is crumbling is tiring

@Peregrinefalcon - i feel like a mistake and let down 😭😭

Sounds like things are still feeling tough @Fluttershy1. Remember that our thoughts are not always truths and do not mean that you are a letdown or mistake to anyone.

I wonder if there is something nice you can do for yourself right now - Some soothing music, a happy movie, even something a little creative if you are feeling up to it. Smiley Very Happy

Take good care of yourself!

Peregrinefalcon

@Peregrinefalcon - trying music. Feeling alone in my throughts. Disassociating. I'm feeling upset. Am safe

Hi @Fluttershy1 

Hoping today has been a little better for you 💕💕

Nope @Snowie, it was a bad day. 
Got a migraine, step mum wouldn't take me home, I had to catch a bus and train home. It felt like a kick to the gut. That side of the family was talking bad about me aswell

@Peregrinefalcon 

@Fluttershy1 💕💕

Hey @Fluttershy1,

Just wanted to stop by and say I'm sorry to hear that things have been hard. When our family fail to provide support and care it truly can feel like a kick in the guts, as you say. I know it might be a small solace atm, but please know you are not alone 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance