Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

You have nothing to be sorry for @Captain24 

It's very challenging to pull yourself out of a dark place, you've shown so much strength in doing so time and again

I am sorry today is so hard, sitting with you ❤️

Keep providing feedback for the changes in guidelines if something doesn't sound okay to you

Okay so there are a few tasks to get through, starting early might be best so you can take breaks in between 

What do you like doing for self-care? 🙂

That's a good idea @Snowie, I hope you get some restful sleep tonight ❤️

What are your plans for the day?

No plans @lavenderhaze just on the couch under my weighted blanket.

I did try with the guidelines but I think I just looked like an idiot. @lavenderhaze. I just don’t have a way with words. 

I don’t have anything in me to pull

myself out right now. I have no strength inside. I have lost my ability to fight. I need what ever I have left inside to fight the urges and I’m slowly losing that too. 

Self care I usually like diamond art or Lego, but right now I’m sitting on the lounge watching tv with both dogs on my lap. 

I am sure you did not look like an idiot @Captain24, the best thing to do is just explain yourself in whatever you can and advocate for yourself, which you did ❤️

I hear you hun 😞 It sounds so painful and I wish I could do something to help

If you feel too tired today then sitting in the dark is okay, we just have to get through this day minute by minute. I am right here with you and so are the other members 

I have always been fascinated by diamond art! You sound creative 🙂

What are you watching? I have been binge watching The OC, have you heard of it?

That sounds so comfy @Snowie 🙂

Are you watching tv or something?

Just watching Friends on tv @lavenderhaze I don't do silence very well.

A minute is all I can face an even that is pushing it @lavenderhaze.

Im just watching neighbours as I missed it being in bed. I haven’t ever actually watch the OC. It was in the 90’s. I can’t remember if I was still at school or just out. 

Diamond art and Lego are not creative. You get told what to do!!! 😜. It’s pretty easy and I find it mindful. 

Do you do have any you do? 

I am the same @Snowie, cant sit in silence. I love Friends - such a comforting show. Whos' your favourite on it? I love Chandler and Phoebe

You'll get on the other side of this soon. I know it's hard to believe that right now @Captain24 but have faith ❤️

It came out in 2003. I love watching shows from 90s or early 2000s - the simpler times haha

It's actually a great balance between doing something creative but also having some structure I believe 

My self-care usually involves going on long walks around my neighbourhood - I recently learned that walking helps with processing emotions and coming up with solutions because of how our eyes move while looking around our environment, it's a similar concept to EMDR treatment 

I hope so @lavenderhaze. Sometimes I’m not so sure. 

I got my dates a bit off. I can’t remember the reason why I didn’t watch it. I was living in the coast at that time.

I like the old stuff too. 

How do you find the motivation to go for a walk? I’d like to try and find some. I know I need to try but my body is just so heavy it takes all I’ve got to get up to go to the bathroom. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance