Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Hmm no not from a small area, just very suburban so it was a real random coincidence @Captain24 

Where did you go in Spain when you were there?

That is a small world @Ru-bee 

We toured around a bit but spent some time in Madrid. I hated Madrid but the rail system was unbelievable. I loved Avila and Salamanca we spent a few days in Salamanca. I walked over a bridge that was older than Jesus! 

We spent 3 days in Ireland at Iniskillen I got to see a castle, like one out of a fairytale! 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Hearing you. It's no good that your back is so sore. Is this something surgery can fix in the future?

When you are in the clinic, can you leave during the admission to buy things?

I'll have a meeting later. Not right this minute though. I'll respond between meetings lol. 

I still think I've missed a post about updates. Do you mean ones I emailed you about in the past?

hey @Captain24 hope everything goes well with your dad's surgery. 

i know there's a lot of things you've been juggling, and it might feel like nothings working but i can see such a difference over the last few days- step by step, it seems to be coming together. keep going, you got this!

meeting up with friends sounds exciting, i get what you mean about some alone time - hopefully you can get some after the hangout 😊

Wow, that sounds like it was an amazing trip (aside from not loving Madrid) Great memories to look back on @Captain24 

Yeah I get leave @tyme. Once the Pdoc signs off on it. 2 hrs a day 4 on weekends. I can shop but there is nowhere. It has an IGA and a million coffee shops! I don’t know how to catch a train to get into the city. Plus I’m not sure that that’s allowed. 

It’s all good though. Other than the trackies I have everything covered! I need to calm down. 

I keep writing everything so it’s out of my head. 

Yes about the emails. 

I just read back yesterday and I don’t know what I was saying, so no wonder you’re confused!! 😂 

It was @Ru-bee I think your finishing now. I hope you get your garage sorted and find some rest time

Hey @rav3n 

I still dont know what’s happening with him. But that’s what happens at that hospital. Apparently the private one can’t do that surgery. 

You all have much more faith in me than I do. I do see some achievements. I’m not sure it’s all going to come together by the time I go though. 

Hope you have had a good day

@Captain24 ahh i see, it is hard to tell with hospitals - it can be quite unpredictable. 

it's okay if things don't go the way you're planning, i think placing pressure on yourself to get everything done in such a short amount of time would definitely feel overwhelming. plans change, our emotions change and also our energy levels change - it's okay if you fall a bit behind on things, there's always another way. 

how's pixie and jett been? 😊

LOL @Captain24 ,

Honestly, the posts yesterday were like scrambled eggs.

I had to laugh when you said you looked back and then realised why I was confused.

That's okay. It's good to be able to see how posting differs account to one's MH. 

Actually, to be honest, the way you posted last night is the way I speak! People can't make head or tail of what I'm saying... I know I need to work on it. I feel I'm getting worse at it too!