Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

hey @Captain24 !!! yikes the stumbling part is definitely not fun, hopefully you can lay down or sit somewhere until you feel more stable?

I slept really well last night and I was nice to wake up without an alarm.

Ive been busy this morning but now my motivation is going. I still have half a list to go. Im just looking at the mess and it just looks to hard to do. 

My payslip has come through and I wasn’t paid for all the overtime I did. I needed that money to go on holidays with. My next pay is when I’m home after. So frustrating. 

Im having some unhelpful thoughts. I’ve been trying so hard. Why does this keep happening? I know I have turned a corner but I keep falling backwards as well. I know recovery is not linear but does it ever stop taking backwards steps? It’s not one step it’s a few. 

Hey @Captain24  was just thinking of you so wanted to stop by and say hello 👋 

just read your post from this morning. It can be hard to maintain momentum when we have little slip ups and steps backwards, but you can do it. I know when we have slip ups we can tend to focus on them, perhaps we need to just acknowledge it happened and then keep walking forward? 

where is your holiday to? And with your folks? 

Heya @Bow 

How ya doing? 

Listen to the words of wisdom that you wrote. It was actually super helpful! Gave me a different perspective of today and myself. 

We’re going to the coast for a week. Yes with my folks. Hopefully they are better this time than last time. It was horrific. 

I’ve packed heaps but I have lost a pair of shorts. I have no idea where they are. I even check all of Jett’s hidy holes!