Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Maybe I’m being too hard on myself, that’s not unusual. @tyme 

I want to do the things I use to enjoy. I tried a new thing this afternoon and that didn’t bring any joy, it took a lot of concentration though. I didn’t even finish it 

Right now I can’t see what I can do. All

i have done is made sure the dogs had a good holiday, that they are fed and both on the bed with me.

Well I get a bed to myself tonight. No kids with me. But I'm sure they will hop in tomorrow because it's Friday @Captain24 

I'm heading off soon. Hope you can rest tomorrow. Why don't you call someone for a brekkie tomorrow? I've love to have a brekkie/brunch/walk with you.

I haven't heard about your doggie friend in your town for a while. Do you still talk?

@Captain24  Thinking of ya. When do you go back to work?

Thanks @Bow 

I go back to work on Wednesday so I’ve got a few days yet. 

How are you going? 

Sorry I haven’t been around much but I’m struggling without email notifications. Apparently it’s working for others. So no one really cares. 

Hey @Captain24 I'd been wondering recently where we were at with our email notification issues. I'm gonna follow this up and ask for an update because I can hear how it's impacting your ability to connect on here and that's the opposite of what we want

Did you catch up on some sleep last night?

I’ve been told that the emails have been resolved @Ru-bee but mine haven’t been. I’ll get a few emails a day or two after the posts. But that’s only some. I haven’t had any instant emails. 

If it’s just me then I guess it’s no bother. It is making it hard and I feel like I’m not missing a lot and letting people down. Not being able to know what’s going on is making me question myself

and my worth. I cant be on here all the time. So, no I’m not connected. I feel isolated. 

Sorry that’s my whinge. 

Yes a got a heap of sleep last night so that was great, thanks for asking. 

Hey @Captain24  a few extra days off sounds nice? 

im ok. Tired. Lots of noise in my head today too. And I’m waiting for my CM to stop by for a visit. I’ve just been doing some painting. Want to get this paint by number photo order done and out of the way so I can do my own stuff. 

I hope they can sort your notifications out for you. That’s super annoying!

got any Lego on the go at the moment?

I'm so sorry to hear how much it's been affecting you and bringing up questions of worth @Captain24, but I'm really glad that you're able to share this. It's no bother at all to chase this up, it would bother me to know that it's not being resolved.

I've spoken to IT and they had some suggestions that could help. If these are things you've already heard I apologise (I know its really annoying to have someone suggest something that might be obvious) but I thought I'd pass them along just in case: Be sure to add team@saneforums.org to your email address book and to check your Junk email regularly in case they have started to be filtered there - Though I'm hearing that it's sort of like a delay in receiving emails too? 

We'd really love to look into it for you, do you feel as though you could lodge a ticket here so that we could get to the bottom of things?

Sorry about the noise @Bow. Hopefully your CM is supportive of you. 

I hope you get that painting done soon. 

I have the Mario Super Nintendo that I’ve just started. It’s a big one. It had 2 books. 

I also have a diamond art I’m still doing and a couple of other things. I’ll post photos tonight of the new ones. 

Thanks @Ru-bee 

Sane is in my email address book. I use my phone so they can’t go to junk. 

I’ve previously lodged a ticket but got no response. I have just lodge another. 

Yes, is a delay of a day or two but that’s still only a small amount. It’s not all of them.